For this assignment, you will create a draft of your course Syllabus in . Since this is just a first draft, don’t worry if you do not have all of the information for your course Syllabus available. You will be able to edit and add content to your Syllabus throughout .
Resources Needed for this Assignment
- Directions for the Assignment
- Refer to this checklist to make sure your syllabus contains all required syllabus elements.
- Your development course & course open (2 separate tabs or windows).
- Existing copy of your course syllabus (if available).
Step 1: Creating Your Syllabus
This step is completed while in your development course. Once this step is completed in that course, you will return to this assignment page to complete Step 2 (below).
Step 2: Submit Assignment
Once you have completed building your syllabus content, follow the steps below to submit your syllabus to your instructional designer. (This Step is completed while in the Course.)
- Click the Submit Assignment button on the right sidebar of this Assignment page to open the submission area.
- Click the Website URL tab and paste the URL you just copied from your development course into the Website URL box that appears. Please use the comment box to ask your instructional designer any questions about this assignment.
- Click the Submit Assignment button found below the comment box to submit assignment.
Once submitted, you have completed this assignment. Your instructional designer will review your submission and offer you feedback.
TOPKit Sample Course was prepared by the University of Central Florida (UCF). This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.