<<Note: This content is provided as an example. The content should be updated with your institution's LMS materials.>>
At this point in <Replace - Course Title>, you have had the opportunity to participate in online discussions, take quizzes, and complete assignments that required you to attach files. You have also had the opportunity to think about your assessment strategy for your Showcase module. Based on your assessment strategy, please choose one or more of the assessment tools options below and create at least one assignment, discussion or quiz for your showcase module. Feel free to use more than one assessment tool to create multiple assessments.
Choose Your Assessment Tool:
Submitting the Assignment
Once you have completed the assignment based on your selection(s) above, you will be directed back to this page.
- Click Submit Assignment.
- Select the tab that matches your submission method (e.g., File Upload, Website URL).
- If you are submitting a document, attach a copy of your document through the File Upload tab.
- If you are submitting a URL link, copy the URL address for the assignment you created in your development course, and paste it into the Website URL tab.
- You can use the comments box to ask your instructional designer any questions about this assignment.
- Click Submit Assignment once you have completed filling out the boxes.
- Be prepared to discuss your assessment strategy and this discussion assignment with your instructional designer at your next consultation
TOPKit Sample Course was prepared by the University of Central Florida (UCF). This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.